Sunday, November 4, 2007

Being a college student

College is much different than high school. I think its great for the most part. There are many acticvities here at St. John's University, great opportunities to meet new people and even join a sorority or a fraternity. But it makes it a bit harder when you have to concentrate on your work also. In the beginning it was pretty hard for me to catch up, and get my assignments on time. It makes it even harder when you have a job, you need time for friends and family and other activities. College has been pretty stresful for me but you have to figure out how you can have time for all these things. The best way for me was to write everything down in a planner. Im still trying to catch up and get used to it. You just have to focus on your work rather than other things because we should know that we all came here to get our education. We all have to know that we came here because it was our choice.

No comments: